Order Custom written here
Case Study: (20% of the final grade)
- Select from any one case from the Harvard Business School Publishing Case library and case in any otherareas on: Exchange and Markets; Demand and Elasticities, Production and Cost, Pricing with MarketPower, Economics of Strategy, and Incentive Conflicts and Contracts.
- Select one paper as a case study; thus, only the paper and your textbook are your references.
- You need your research questions (why you chose the paper or topic) and methodology (not authors). 3. Every case study needs a theoretical background — (from the paper and your textbook).
- Every case study needs a theoretical background — (from the paper and your textbook).
- Data is a numerical table from your paper; without it; there is no analysis, discussion, and conclusion.
Just google any topic that you want to write your case study on; read the paper; re-summarize the case study to fix into the grade rubric given to you; properly reference your case study because I will look for it and read it before grading your paper; you did not need to submit the case study paper, but it must be properly referenced, and if I cannot find it; then, I will not grade your case study.
For the google source; you do not have to pay for your case studies papers.
If you elect to choose from Harvard Business School; you will need to pay before you can access its case study papers.
Get 100% Original and Plagiarism Free Work
Get Homework Help
Visit: How it Works?
Visit: Homework Lance
We write high-quality sample essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations, book reviews,nbook reports, speeches, assignments, business papers and custom web content
Ask Your Homework Question and Get Help from Our Qualified Tutors
Direct Email us at: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org