Order Custom written here
ISOL 534 University of the Cumberland Computer Security Incident Discussion
Project Part 10: Evidence Collection Policy
After the recent security breach, Always Fresh decided to form a computer security incident response team (CSIRT). As a security administrator, you have been assigned the responsibility of developing a CSIRT policy that addresses incident evidence collection and handling. The goal is to ensure all evidence collected during investigations is valid and admissible in court.
Consider the following questions for collecting and handling evidence:
- What are the main concerns when collectingevidence?
- What precautions are necessary to preserve evidencestate?
- How do you ensure evidence remains in its initialstate?
- What information and procedures are necessary to ensure evidence is admissible incourt?
Create a policy that ensures all evidence is collected and handled in a secure and efficient manner. Remember, you are writing a policy, not procedures. Focus on the high-level tasks, not the individual steps.
Address the following in your policy:
- Description of information required for items ofevidence
- Documentation required in addition to item details (personnel, description of circumstances,and soon)
- Description of measures required to preserve initial evidenceintegrity
- Description of measures required to preserve ongoing evidenceintegrity
- Controls necessary to maintain evidence integrity instorage
- Documentation required to demonstrate evidenceintegrity
- Format: Microsoft Word (orcompatible)
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12,double-space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 2 to 4pages
- I created a policy that addressed allissues.
- I followed the submissionguidelines.
Get 100% Original and Plagiarism Free Work
Get Homework Help
Visit: How it Works?
Visit: Homework Lance
We write high-quality sample essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations, book reviews,nbook reports, speeches, assignments, business papers and custom web content
Ask Your Homework Question and Get Help from Our Qualified Tutors
Direct Email us at: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org