Order Custom written here
ECON 2302 BC Microeconomics Profit Maximizing Condition & Profit Calculations Worksheet
· Directions for the Problem Set
- The problem set answers should only contain answers. Do not retype the questions.
- Answers for the problem set have to be typed using 12 point font and double spaced. The only portion of the paper that is hand drawn are the graphs.
- All answers are to be typed, including any calculations.
- Answers should be given in a paragraph form that provides a thorough explanation. A one sentence answer is not adequate. Even in the case of calculations, they should be explained.
- Graphs are to be neatly hand drawn.
- Graphs are to be clearly labeled
- Graphs are to be inserted into the paragraph of the answer
- All answers must be submitted through Safe Assign, which checks for plagerism. You should be doing your own work.
- All problem set answers have a one time submit through Safe Assign. Be sure you submit your final problem set answers. (Papers are not accepted through email)
- The problem set answers must have the ability to open in order to be graded. A Word document is the safest option. Please note, Google Docs is not always compatible with Blackboard.
The problem set answers should be considered a formal paper and should be treated as such. Failure to follow the directions can result in a reduction of points.
Scholastic dishonesty The Economics Department is aware of study sites such as Cheggstudy.com. Using answers from these sites is not doing your own work and is a violation of the Student Code of Conduct. Scholastic dishonesty, according to the Dallas College Student Code of Conduct includes the following; Cheating includes copying from another student’s test or homework paper; using materials not authorized; collaborating with or seeking aid from another student during a test; knowingly using, buying, selling, stealing or soliciting (asking for) the contents of an un-administered test; and substituting for another person to take a test. Plagiarism is the appropriating (taking in a way that is illegal or unfair), buying, receiving as a gift or obtaining by any means another’s work and the unacknowledged submission or incorporation of it in one’s own written work. Collusion is the unauthorized collaboration with another person in preparing written work for fulfillment of course requirements. Any of the above is a serious offense in college. You can be given a failing grade on an assignment or test, or can be failed for the class or you can even be suspended from college.
Get 100% Original and Plagiarism Free Work
Get Homework Help
Visit: How it Works?
Visit: Homework Lance
We write high-quality sample essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations, book reviews,nbook reports, speeches, assignments, business papers and custom web content
Ask Your Homework Question and Get Help from Our Qualified Tutors
Direct Email us at: Info.email@example.com