Order Custom written here
Brookhaven Deadweight Loss Economic Efficiency Lost in The Equilibrium Market Ques
There are 3 target in this Microeconomic that I would need to finish. You could find everything you need in the Microeconomic Course. The Quiz and Problem Set 4 would be in the Unit 4, including the lectures and extra information
- Quiz 4 would have 30 multiple choice questions in 40 minutes. Due day is 12/4
- Problem Set Questions (You would do in word file and I will submit it) Due day is 12/3
There are instructions and Extra information included, would could see it easily in the Tab Problem Set 4
- A firm calculates that the marginal product of labor (MPL) can be found from the following equation:
MPL = 35 – 2L
where L is the number of workers hired.
The production function for this firm is as follows:
Q = 35L – L2
The firm knows it can find profits with the following equation:
Profit = P ´ Q – W ´ L
where P stands for the selling price of the good, Q stands for total output, and W represents the wage. Price is equal to $1.
- If the wage is $11, how many workers will the firm hire? How much profit will it earn?
- Compare this level of profits to those earned by the firm if it hired one fewer worker than L* and one worker more than L* to demonstrate that L* workers generate the most profit for the firm.
- Outsourcing has been a controversial topic ever since labor and manufacturing have been able to be transported. From a free-market perspective, what makes the issue so controversial?
- Connect the idea of the real-income effect and the substitution effect with the law of demand.
- Graphically illustrate the deadweight loss that results when a country imposes a tariff. Explain the meaning of the deadweight loss.
III. Comprehensive Final. It wont be available until 12/30, it would be 2 Quizzes. Due day is 12/8
Part 1 consists of 30 questions based upon concepts and definitions. The time limit for Part 1 is 40 minutes.
Part 2 consist of 20 questions. These questions require calculations. The time limit for Part 2 is 30 minutes.
Get 100% Original and Plagiarism Free Work
Get Homework Help
Visit: How it Works?
Visit: Homework Lance
We write high-quality sample essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations, book reviews,nbook reports, speeches, assignments, business papers and custom web content
Ask Your Homework Question and Get Help from Our Qualified Tutors
Direct Email us at: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org